Unit 1 - Getting Acquainted

 Present-perfect

Hi peopleeeeeeeeeee!✋

In this vlog. I going to show you How do I learn the present-perfect?

I like watch the video in the Youtube or other plataforms because I´m someone very visual 👀 and auditory 👂. First I watch the video about What is the grammar of present-perfect?. Then I watch the video where I can see and listen in the conversation👥.

- First.

- Second.



This is all for today, see you de next vlog.
Before I leave 😄. I have a secrect. In the future, We going to have to video mine😎.

The next picture is other way in which I learn.


Participal adjetive.

I sometimes tend to be traditional because I like learn with tables.
For example:


After I've learned it. I practice in a convertation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit-2 Going to de movie