English III

 MY PRESENTATION


Hi people¡

Welcomeeeeeeeee to my vlog¡

My name is Emanuel Salcedo but you can tell me Ema. That's my nickname. I'm 19 years old. I´m from Colombia. I live in Santo Tomás.

About family...

I´m only child. I'd like have a brother or sister. I live with my parents and grandparents.

About education...

 At  moment. I study psychology and I'm third semester. In this moment´s live. I can speak good English depending about topycs.

About hobbies..

I love go to the gym. I like read books but it's depending about I like topycs. I love watch de animes in my social media and watch documentals.

Note:

I hope that you like my content. I share you how am I lerning English. 


SEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU THE NEXT BLOGGGGG¡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 1 - Getting Acquainted

Unit-2 Going to de movie